Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What games are you playing this holiday?

This year's holiday lineup is surprisingly interesting. Video games titles that I expected to receive positive feedback from video game critics didn't do well this year. I was disappointed to see average and mediocre reviews for games that I had high hopes for. However, there are still games that are, most certainly, worth checking out. What I find shocking is that the games, I didn't kept on my radar were the same games that received positive reviews. Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, which I really enjoyed, Bayonetta 2,  and Dragon Age Inquisition among others are all shockingly great games.

I created one list of games that I'm looking forward to play this holiday. I also created another list of games that I'll buy later down the road, despite the mediocre reviews because I'm a fan of the series, or I don't mind playing poor receive games. 

Games I'm looking forward to play this holiday:

1. Dragon Age Inquisition
2. Bayonetta 2
3. Assassin's Creed Rogue
4. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
5. WWE 2K15 -- I'm a wrestling fanatic haha!

Games I'll buy later down the road (when the prices goes down):

1. Assassin Creed Unity 
2. LittleBigPlanet 3
3. Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Yes, Sonic Boom lol)

Game On!