Tuesday, August 26, 2014

If you're stoked for WWE 2K15, give me a HELL YEAH!

(YouTube Screenshot)
Yes, I am a still a wrestling fan – there I say it. Whenever I see wrestlers taunt the crowd, preform moves from the top turnbuckle, or get slam through tables, it always take me back down memory lane. When I was much younger, I was absolutely obsessed with professional wrestlers. I used to idolized popular wrestlings such as: Bret The Hitman Hart, Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, and Stone Cold Steve Austin among others. Back in the days, when I was in elementary school, my friends and I used to get in trouble during recess for performing wrestling moves on each other. Since then, the only way it's possible for me to perform a crowd pleasing sharpshooter, an atomic leg drop, a jaw dropping choke slam, or a good ol' Stone Cold Stunner was through WWE's video games. This October, I am more than electrify to finally get my hands on WWE 2K15.

Based on the screenshots and videos I've seen of the current-gen version of WWE 2K15, the visuals are truly impressive. Of course, graphics isn't everything, but being a fan of professional wrestling, I'm keeping an eye on this game. Initially, I wasn't too stoked when I heard the announcement of WWE 2K15. I played the previous titles here and there, mostly with friends and family. What made me excited for the upcoming WWE game was the announcement of the legendary Sting per-order DLC. If you per-order the game, you get both 80s Sting, and 90s Sting. Toward the very end of the announcement video, it contains old footage of 90s Sting which brought me flashbacks of him aiming his metal baseball bat toward his opponents.


Now, I have to wait anxiously for the arrival of WWE 2K15 which hit store's sleeves on October 28th. Hoping for the best!